IDG Direct specialises in highly targeted global campaigns that target individuals, companies, verticals, or specific job criteria to ensure your company receives optimum reach. We deliver leads that will match your goals and increase your traffic, client base, and revenue. Our expert team communicate with decision makers and senior executives to gather the highest quality of data.
- Our extensive experience in B2B telemarketing services allows us to deliver fast, qualified leads that result in greater return of investment for your company
- IDG Direct develops branded conversations with your target audience to build awareness of your organisations brand within the market and ensure your campaign is effectively communicated
- We consider our agents as brand ambassadors for your organisation. As ambassadors your company is represented to the highest standards and helps build a stronger awareness of your brand
- We offer clear and concise planning with a focused and targeted effort which delivers a winning formula for our clients
Lead generation programs are a perfect marketing tool to qualify your prospects so your sales team can deliver more efficiently and effectively. In addition, investing in lead generation ensures opportunities are available when needed. IDG Direct work with you to discover your campaign objectives and goals and deliver high quality leads.
Our experienced contact centre agents gather business card data for decision makers that fit your specific target audience to help your sales team move closer to making the sale. Our highly professional team ensure your needs are met and your company is represented to the highest standards.
IDG Direct offers basic lead generation services; appointment setting and high quality lead generation services;
If you are looking to set up meetings with a specific target audience, we will aid you in discovering what the prospects’ goals and challenges are. IDG Direct appointment setting service helps to develop a strong line of opportunities and expand your market share. This allows your sales team to concentrate on their sales efforts by constantly prospecting new opportunities. At that point, you will be prepared for your meeting and will be closer to closing the sale.
- Increases your client base
- Provides more qualified leads
- Encourages more consultations and appointments for your sales team
High Quality Leads
High quality lead (HQL) generation service is used to generate leads for new product releases, large channels and sales teams. The service is adopted when your prospect is near the end of the buying process and you require specific details about your prospect to help achieve the sale. IDG Direct’s service aids your sales team streamline their approach by providing valuable information about your prospects’ buying decisions.
We adapt situational questions for the campaign and apply them to every call. This is delivered through IDG Direct’s branded conversation approach that creates engaging conversations with your prospect. By delivering your campaign through this technique it allows us to gather HQLs that are valuable to your sales team.
The validated data ensures you receive a higher return of investment and provides a greater advantage to your sales team by identifying opportunities.
BANT is a research method used to help you understand your prospect. The prospect may not be ready to enter the buying process therefore BANT enables you to identify different aspects of your prospect that are important to your sales team in the future. IDG Direct develops customised questions to meet BANT criteria and your lead qualification requirements.
The research identifies the prospects Budget, Authority, Need, and Time which are the key drivers for high quality leads;
- Budget – Identifies your prospects budget for a specific project enabling your sales to tailor their sales pitch to meet budget requirements
- Authority - Explores the authority of your prospect, are they an influencer, decision maker or evaluator?
- Need – What are your prospects needs? Can your product/service fulfil these needs?
- Time – What is your prospects timeframe? – This will allow your sales team to timely articulate their sales pitch to the prospect
Would you like to know more about BANT campaigns? Read our BANT case study
Data Cleaning & Building
Maintaining accurate and quality data is key to every campaign success. IDG Direct provides data cleaning and building services to ensure you have accurate and fresh data to reach the correct prospects.
Data constantly evolves and decays therefore correctly captured data will eventually become outdated and invalid. This may result in costly data issues; incorrect details; duplicated records and incomplete or inaccurate records. With that it can cause wrongly targeted sales campaigns which results in less effective campaigns and loss in potential revenue. Data is one of the most valuable business assets to companies however it needs to be nurtured and maintained. Data cleaning is necessary to avoid these pitfalls and should be an essential business activity
IDG Direct’s expert data team nurtures and cleanses your data to ensure you are always communicating the correct prospects with the most up-to-date contact information. Our data team cleans your existing data through our data cleaning process. The process involves;
- Removing invalid information by validating all data – correcting misspellings, confirming correct name and address, de-duplication
- Applying standardised formats – standard data format throughout data, aligned correctly and formalised
- Applying specific rules – The data is analysed and specific are applied for identification
After the process has been applied your data is accurate and uniformed for future campaigns
- Data cleaning and Building reduces costs
- Encourages best practices
- Protects your brand reputation
- Increases response rate.
- Prevents wasting time on misinformation
IDG Direct provides the account information that you are looking for in your named accounts. Our account profiling service gathers in depth information about your prospects needs, goals, key decision makers, timelines, buying patterns and projects.
IDG Directs account profiling approach is tailored to meet our clients’ business needs and profile reports. We employ a combination of internet based research and telephone communication to ensure optimum data is gathered. Our highly experienced agents compile data through building trust and rapport with your prospects, therefore making them comfortable to share details about their business. These valuable insights increase accuracy and enable your sales team to be prepared to closing the sale.
Research programs provide the tools to shape and support marketing tactics, as well as guide sales and marketing teams on how to best engage customers and help close sales.
- IDG Directs research offers concise in depth knowledge of prospects traits, buying behaviour and industry trends
- The service IDG Direct provides is conducted to identify and analyse market needs, size and competition
- After our research team has gathered the data, the results are analysed and presented to you in a clear study that helps you make highly informed decisions
We offer our clients several different research services;
As the customer journey has become more complex due to multiple channels, it is vital for companies to develop a clearer understanding of their prospects decision making process. Within an organisation customer journey, a number of individuals may be involved in the process and play different roles before a decision is finalised. Therefore it is important to discover what contribution each individual makes to allow sales team to deliver an effective approach.
IDG Direct research team makes this possible by gathering in depth information from your prospect to identify what stage of the journey they are involved in. We conduct this by delivering in depth questions with conversational dialect that encourages your customer to share significant information about their buying process. We then categorise key drivers in the decision making process such as influencer, decision maker and evaluator. By discovering the role of each individual within the process it allows your sales team to specifically target each individual with the correct information.
- Boosts ROI
- Enhances your sales team time and efforts
- A more valued experience for your customer
- Clearer understanding of your customers and their buying behaviour
- Discovers opportunities and optimises the journey
Telephone surveys provide up to date and accurate market intelligence that targets appropriate prospects. This research approach increases understanding of your prospects behaviour while developing valuable data. In addition, it enables you to gain feedback and opinions from your customer/clients who can provide insightful information about your product or service.
IDG Direct works with you to develop a survey that meets your campaign objectives. Our highly trained agents are experts in professional telephone survey techniques. They employ a conversational approach with your prospects that results in consistent and accurate data collection. We conduct the survey to your specified target audience and walk them through the survey in order to receive the ideal results for your research.
Online Data Collection
Our research team takes the hassle out of researching and collecting data. We collect information online to free up your time and help you to focus on your campaign goals. Our experienced personnel collect the most up to date information and gather the data from reliable reputable sources to ensure you receive the highest quality data available.
Online data collection can be conducted via web surveys or email surveys. This research method objective is to gather relevant information about your customer or prospect to gain a clearer insight of their behaviours.
During pre- campaign stage we consult with you to devise the campaign structure, the survey questions and the campaign objective. After this is completed, our research team constructs and directs the surveys at the target audience to ensure high response rate. The data collected is than collated and relevant information is abstracted to analyse results.
IDG Direct’s customer satisfaction research helps you understand your customers’ wants needs and appreciation towards your brand. It is an essential insight as it benefits the growth of your organisation.
This research can be adopted to help measure the quality of your product or service, and to ensure you are meeting your customers’ needs. The research is particular useful for new product/service launch as it identifies new opportunities, limitations and buying behaviour.
Employing this service into your sales strategy demonstrates your company’s commitment to your customer and helps identify new opportunities in the buying process.
- Improves customer service
- Stimulates repeat purchase
- Increases sales
- Encourages customer retention
- Demonstrates your commitment to customer service
Mystery shopper research measures performance of front line employees by assessing their knowledge and skills. The research measures quality from a customer perception. This is made possible by assessing the overall customer experience through observation and reporting.
We consult with you to build a customised mystery shopper programme that meets with your objectives. The programme is delivered over the phone by our experienced mystery shoppers who observe and report each respondent. The answers are evaluated against a score card and particular conditions.
The intelligence gathered is presented to you in a factual report that will provide valuable insights
- Improving performance within your organisation
- Improving your customer service
- Motivating your staff to provide high quality service
- Identifies weaknesses and opportunities
IDG Direct builds awareness of your brand through branded conversations. Branded Conversations are conversational dialogues that instil your brand throughout each prospect call. Our skilled agents build engaging conversations with your prospects by communicating consistently and effectively throughout each call. Branded conversations encourage stronger retention of the phone call, clearer purpose, stronger awareness of your brand and higher recall.
Our agents are highly trained to adapt these conversations to each campaign and personalise each call to develop a connection with the prospect. This is made possible by educating each agent about your company, your brand and your product/service. Agents are trained to understand the importance of brands, brand awareness and how it is central to the telemarketing conversation.
Benefits of Branded Conversations
- Real Time Audience Interaction
- Higher recall and retention of the phone call
- Builds stronger awareness of your brand and campaign
- Builds good rapport and a long term relationship with your prospect
Would you like to know more about Branded Conversations? Read our blog post - The Power of Branded Conversations
Not all prospects are ready to join the buying process and when they are you want to make sure your brand is top of their mind. Nurturing is a proactive approach that enables you to know who is actively interested and also enables you to cultivate interest.
Our nurturing service educates and interacts with your prospects at their own pace while guiding them through the buying process. Our nurturing process takes you through content selection, launch, nurture and scoring – then we measure and report upon the data that we have collected for you. These individuals may be interested in your product, but they might not be at the point of the purchase stage yet. We will make sure that they stay engaged with your company in order to guide them along the buying cycle until you make the final sale.
IDG Directs Nurturing service provides a number of benefits;
- Increases Revenue Opportunity
- Prevents losing prospects
- Identifies which prospects are interested and connect with them when they are ready
- Connect with leads periodically and leaves a high recall on prospects mind
- Lower cost per opportunity
Companies that use lead qualification and nurturing achieve more sales with fewer resources
By providing us with specific criteria of your customer buying process, we will devise lead scoring to help evaluate the stage your customer is at. The score can be determined by job title, job role, purchase timeframe, etc. Our team logically scores leads based on their activity and their readiness to buy. If the user does not reach a score that is deemed qualified, they will be passed back into the nurture cycle for further evaluation. This process tracks you leads actively, determines their level of interest and identifies what information they are absorbing.
- Increases sales efficiency and effectiveness.
- Increases marketing effectiveness
- Closer alignment of sales and marketing functions
- Streamlines the sales process
A successful business event can provide high profit margins for an organisation and involves careful planning to guarantee it communicates to the correct target audience. IDG Direct can ensure your event reaches its full potential. We register prospects for events, seminars and webinars and our registration service guarantees a higher rate of quality attendees to your event.
We will provide the necessary qualities to make your event a success by taking the event through the entire process from brand awareness to registration. We will consult with you to formulate the event objectives and the primary target audience. Our highly professional team effectively communicates with the attendees to ensure individuals are educated about the event and conduct follow up calls to remind attendees as the date approaches. IDG Direct will maximise the quantity of attendees and qualify individuals to validate that they are the right people that you are looking for.
In addition to managing your event from start to finish, we have the availability to supplement your list with similar companies and titles from our data base. This will increase the quality of your attendee list and ensure the success of your event.
Benefits of outbound calling event registration
- Higher return of investment
- Higher rate of attendees compared to other direct marketing approaches
- Cost efficient
- Builds brand awareness within your industry
- Attendees are more educated about the event
Would you like to know more about events? Read our recent blog post